Rukiga coffin dealer poisons himself
A coffin dealer in Rukiga district has survived death after he attempted to take his own life by poisoning.
Rukundo Isaac in his late 30s, a resident of Nyakanengo cell in Butare ward was admitted at ROTOM Health Center Muhanga on Tuesday this week in critical condition after drinking a bottle of ROCKET insecticide.
After his discharge on Thursday from the Health Center where he had spent 2 days on admission, Rukundo couldn’t reveal the cause of his action.
Our reporter established that this business man who survives on selling Human coffins along Kabale-Mbarara Road in Muhanga town is married to two wives and has severally attempted to claim his life but rescued by residents.
It should be remembered that he was recently stopped from displaying his coffin business along the Town council entry near Muhanga Mosque before he was advised to shift to a place near Nyeikunama Primary School playground.