February 27, 2024

27 year old suffocates and dies in Tobacco shade in Kagadi

0
Share Now

KAGADI

Grief and somber moods have this morning engulfed residents of Kahuniro cell, Paacwa Town council in Kagadi district after a 27 year old youth suffocated, burnt to ashes when he was smoldering his tobacco.

The deceased has been identified as JohnBosco Akugizibwe of the same address, who had gone to smoke his tobacco a few meters from his home,

It is said he suffocated due to tobacco smoke and later fell down and the tobacco house caught fire and he was burnt to ashes.

According to the deceased’s wife who preferred to speak on condition of anonymity, the deceased left home in the wee hours to go and put smoke in his tobacco but he never turned up until morning when she received the bad news of his demise.

Police reached the scene and allowed relatives to continue with burial arrangements as investigations into the matter continues.

0Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | CoverNews by AF themes.